Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Review: The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder


This honey-enriched pressed powder gives skin an even, bronze matte finish.

Last month when I was in Newmarket for the Benefit Lollitint launch, I popped into The Body Shop specifically to pick up the Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder (RRP: $32.50). I've been hearing nothing but good things about it, and decided that I had to check it out for myself!

It comes in a cute little compact with a mirror, and the powder itself is in this adorable honeycomb design. The colour I picked up was shade 02 Fair Matte, which I found out is actually the most popular colour they sell. And I can see why. Not only is this the most perfect shade for bronzing up the face, but it's an excellent shade for contouring!

What I've found with this is that it has the creamy smooth texture that you usually only get with shimmery bronzers - but is matte! It blends effortlessly and because it's such a great colour, it's easy to make sure you don't go overboard with it. 

Here's a swatch:


Overall, it has quickly become one of my favourite bronzers, and I can actually see myself hitting pan on this! It's the first makeup product I've got from The Body Shop before, but if this is any indication of what the rest of the range is like - then I might just have to check out more stuff!

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...