Friday, August 23, 2013

Review: Living Nature Manuka Honey Gel


Manuka Honey Gel is a soothing gel for blemish-prone skin and trouble spots. Previously known as Rescue Gel, this potent blend combines healing Active Manuka Honey with protective Manuka Oil to help cleanse, soothe and heal the skin. Active Manuka Honey is one of nature's miracle healers, and anti-microbial Manuka Oil is a super protector - both with proven skin benefits. Think of it as nature's first aid for your skin.

I love Living Nature. I've been to the factory in Kerikeri more times than I'd like to admit. So when Health 2000 asked me if I'd like to try the Manuka Honey Gel, I said yes without even having to think about it.

The frustrating thing about having oily/sensitive skin is that I quite often have breakouts - and unfortunately, most of the treatments for blemishes are full of chemicals that end up irritating my sensitive skin.

This is different. It is certified natural for starters, and unlike a lot of other treatments I have tried, this works wonderfully at getting rid of any redness, while at the same time soothing the skin. 
I have also noticed that it really speeds up the healing time, and when it comes down to it, thats pretty much all we want!

The only thing that bothers me, is the smell. Living Nature is known for having completely natural products, and as we all know, not everything in nature smells all that great. Haha! The thing is though, when you get good results, you stick with it no matter what.

Overall, I would recommend this to anyone who like me, has sensitive blemish-prone skin. You can find it at Health 2000 by clicking here.

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...