Since I'm working the late night at work tonight, I'll be missing all of the opening ceremony (I'm dying a little on the inside) BUT, I will be home to see the opening match of New Zealand VS Tonga! Yay!
To show my support for NZ, I decided to paint my nails >_>
Not gonna lie, it's pretty wonky. But what do you expect?! I painted it all with a dotting tool because I still haven't got nail art brushes. Hahaha!
Here's what I used:
- Kleancolor Pink Sleepers as a base on all nails apart from my ring finger
- Kleancolor Black as the base on my ring finger, and on the tips of the others
- Santee White for the silver fern design
- Kleancolor Chunky Holo in Bluebell on all other fingers
- Clear nail polish (no brand) as a top coat
Thanks for viewing dolls!