Friday, September 9, 2011

NOTD: Rugby World Cup!

Today is the official opening of the 2011 Rugby World Cup, which is of course being hosted in my beautiful country - New Zealand!

Since I'm working the late night at work tonight, I'll be missing all of the opening ceremony (I'm dying a little on the inside) BUT, I will be home to see the opening match of New Zealand VS Tonga! Yay!

To show my support for NZ, I decided to paint my nails >_>

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not gonna lie, it's pretty wonky. But what do you expect?! I painted it all with a dotting tool because I still haven't got nail art brushes. Hahaha!
Here's what I used:
  • Kleancolor Pink Sleepers as a base on all nails apart from my ring finger
  • Kleancolor Black as the base on my ring finger, and on the tips of the others
  • Santee White for the silver fern design
  • Kleancolor Chunky Holo in Bluebell on all other fingers
  • Clear nail polish (no brand) as a top coat
GO THE MIGHTY ALL BLACKS!!!

Thanks for viewing dolls!
oxo

2 comments:

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...