Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Free Beauty Packs!

Hey lovelies,
I recently joined up to a site where you earn points by reviewing products/commenting/rating etc and you exchange the points you earn for beauty packs!
You only need 50 points to qualify for the smallest beauty pack, and it really isn’t difficult getting to 50!
As far as I know, membership is by invitation only so if you’d like an invitation then leave me a comment with your email address! Or if you’d prefer, you can send me an email at makeupper@gmail.com and I’ll send you an invite!

Big thanks to all my followers, almost at 50! Wowzers!

oxo

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to be invited! My address is eazytiger@msn.com :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thoroughly addicted to the site lol I spend hours on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh me please! rachaelnaidu8@gmail.com

    does it really work.... have you gotten any packs yet?

    visit my blog: raychooz.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachael, sent the invite!
    Yeah I've received heaps of things from them, mainly Urban Decay products. :D Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...