Sunday, March 25, 2012

NOTD: Egyptian!

Ancient Egyptian things have always fascinated me, so when I saw a youtube video on this design - I knew I had to replicate it.
I took the photo with my phone, sorry that it's a little blurry!

I finally had the excuse to use my Milani One Coat Glitter polish in Gold Glitz. I used two coats of it as the base coat. I did all the designs on the nails with acrylic paints. Really happy with how it turned out!
I think I might stick to using acrylic paints for any intricate designs I want to do in the future, it is so much easier to use.

I have a question for my amazing readers, what kinda things would you like to see more of on here? Comment below!

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...