Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Review: Eye Of Horus Mascara and Liquid Define Eyeliner!




Suffering from sensitive eyes and fine brittle lashes, the girls who created the Eye Of Horus brand in Australia researched how the Ancient Egyptians used natural waxes and oils in their iconic eye products. They used the ancient formula as a basis for the eye makeup range to provide products that are long lasting, non-irritating, nourishing and great for sensitive eyes - avoiding the use of nasty chemicals.

I’m blind as a bat, so I have to wear glasses or contact lenses everyday. Most days I tend to wear my contacts, which isn’t great for my sensitive eyes! Add makeup into the mix, and my eyes can get pretty sore and sometimes quite itchy too. When you throw my allergies into that as well, well… let’s just say that finding a mascara and eyeliner that doesn’t irritate my eyes is a bit of a mission!
Luckily for me, my search has come to an end! All thanks to Eye of Horus Cosmetics. 
I was fortunate enough to get my hands on both the Goddess Mascara and the Liquid Define Eyeliner.


The mascara contains plant based ingredients and waxes including carnauba wax, beeswax, rice bran wax and candelilla wax. It is designed to condition, nourish and strengthen the lash structure, assisting in lash growth.
I can honestly say, that not only does this not irritate my eyes at all – it is hands down, the best mascara I have ever used! It holds a curl beautifully, is a deep, true black and makes my eyelashes look false, I love it! I will definitely be repurchasing this, you can be sure of that.


The liquid eyeliner is amazingly easy to use, it’s my favourite type too – the kinda felt tip ones that you basically can’t go wrong with! It’s unbelievably black and dries almost instantly, so you don’t have to worry about it smearing anywhere.
Overall, I am more than impressed with the Eye of Horus range so far, and the packaging is beautiful.  I have no hesitation in recommending it to everyone, check out your closest stockist here.

Thank you for viewing!
oxo


2 comments:

  1. Would love to try that eyeliner!
    A recent find for me is the Jordana Fabuliner- cheap but cheerful :-)


    http://iwantthatnowplease.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline - the eyeliner is beautiful! I love it!

    I will have to check out the Jordana Fabuliner!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...