Sunday, April 7, 2013

Review: theCream - 100% Natural, 75% Colostrum, 0% Bull!



A delectable blend of New Zealand Colostrum, Coconut/Palm wax and cold pressed oils of Organic Aloe, Rice, Orange, Apricot, Meadowfoam, Vanilla, Blueberry and Hemp with Natural Silica, Zinc Oxide, Organic Bentonite clay and Colloidal silver.
Loaded with naturally occurring vitamins A, C, D, E, B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid, 22 amino acids and trace minerals for total skin health and beauty.
Well I don’t know about you, but that sounds very impressive to say the least. But is it as good as it sounds? Check out these testimonials:

‘I love how it feels when it goes on. It’s wonderful and I am so satisfied with it!!! Thank you!!’ Lisa R
‘I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I can see the difference in my face in just two applications of theCream. My skin looks awesome. When are they coming out with a body lotion for my creepy arms and legs? Deb M
‘I have to say that of all the stuff I’ve used, it is brilliant. ‘ Evelyn A
‘Absolutely love this product! My skin hasn’t looked this great in years! Thank you theCream’. MH
After reading all the rave reviews, when the opportunity arose to try out theCream, you can be sure that I jumped at it!

The first thing that struck me was the packaging. The airless, vacuum packaging was developed especially to stop microbiotic life forms in the air from getting in and feasting on this – which would cause the product to go off. So clever!
After trying it as a lip balm (did I mention I LOVE multi-use products?!), I couldn’t wait to use it all over my face. You can definitely smell the Orange oil in this, but it is not irritating at all – and the scent does not linger, which is nice.

I’ve found that I need two pumps to cover my face, and am happy to say that it massages in very quickly, leaving my skin feeling delectably soft and smooth.  I also put it all over my lips as I said earlier, which means I don’t have to worry about using a lip balm in the mornings!

I’ve been using theCream religiously now for a month, and as usual didn’t really have any expectations about it – so you can imagine my surprise when I realised that the usual breakouts I get had become much less frequent. Seriously, I can’t remember a time when my skin looked this good. Most creams look greasy on my sensitive, oily skin, but this one is pretty unique in that it moisturises deeply, without being irritating at all. I am a definite convert!!

theCream is exclusively available in New Zealand at Health2000. Check it out for yourself, you will not be disappointed!

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great write up on theCream Christel! We hope you continue to use it!

    PS. Just saw the Rolling Stones in concert here in Vegas on Sunday. Amazing! Rock on! And thanks again for helping us get the word out there about our wonderfully healthy skin care!

    Dr. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dr Shelley! It really is a seriously amazing product and I've been recommending it to everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...