Monday, March 28, 2011

FOTD: Woo! Lets get Naked!

After swatching my beloved Urban Decay Naked palette, of course I had to do a quick look with it! I'm gonna wear this out to The Doobie Brothers concert tonight - so excited :P

I needa learn to take better pics, but until then these'll have to do!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Face:
  • MAC Face and Body in C2
  • Ben Nye concealer
  • Ben Nye Neutral Set (under eyes/middle of face)
  • MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
  • Smashbox Muse Blush in Masterpiece
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - Toasted all over lid
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - Darkhorse in the outer corners
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - Naked in the crease
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette - Hustle in the outer crease and under the eye
  • MAC Penulitmate eyeliner in Rapid Black
  • Covergirl Lash Blast mascara
  • Revlon Colorstay eyeliner in Black
Lips:
  • Lucas Papaw Ointment
  • Urban Decay Lipstick Midnight Cowboy
Thanks for viewing, let me know what you think! I promise I'll do something more bright and exciting soon :P
oxo

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog!

    Also, i'd love it if you could check out my blog! Its still young & growing, so check back for more updates! Thanks! :D

    PrettyGirrrlSwag.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...