These are the things I carry around in my handbag everyday as my on-the-go makeup kit. I can actually do my whole face with everything in this, but usually I just use it for touch ups.
First of all, this is the little bag I keep everything in:
It's actually supposed to be a sunglass case, but when I saw it I thought it'd be perfect for makeup!
Now lets take a look inside!
- MAC Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep (this is the colour I wear in summer, for the rest of the year I use Medium)
- Thin Lizzy Brush. I don't use thin lizzy myself, and this brush isn't the best, but it's great to use on-the-go for reapplying face powder and blush!
- The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Facial Blotting Tissues. I can't even begin to tell you how often these have come in handy - I recommend that everyone carries blotting tissues with them!
- Cute little mirror that a friend bought me years ago. Could not live without this. Seriously. :P
- Two MAC Lipsticks in Snob and Hug Me. I actually wear these two colours quite often, so it makes sense to always keep them on me.
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black. I'm not even sure what this is doing in here, must've randomly chucked it in one day when I was doing a smokey eye look.
- Altoids Tin 'Palette'! xD
I love this little thing. Inside there is:
- An empty Everyday Minerals container with Ben Nye Neutral Set powder inside.
- A Yaby Blush in BL005
- 3 Yaby eyeshadows in ES347, ES155 and ES154
- Ben Nye concealer depotted into a little Yaby emptie
- Mini Fresh Supernova Mascara
- Mini Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
- Teeeeny little MAC 213 brush (from one of their little holiday eyeshadow palettes)
So that's what's in my on-the-go makeup bag. I also have a 'Girls Survival Kit' that I keep in my handbag at all times too - maybe that should be my next post?
Thanks for viewing!