Sunday, May 29, 2011

My ABCs

Hello my dears!
I love getting to know people a bit better, and since I saw this tag floating around, I thought I'd join in on the fun (even though I wasn't actually tagged!)

A. Age:
I'm 23. Geez that's old isn't it? I'll be even older when September rolls around. I wish I could just stop aging!!

B. Bed size:
I have one of those King Single beds, the ones that are bigger than a single, but smaller than a double. I'd love to have a bigger bed, but to be honest a bigger one wouldn't fit in my tiny room!

C. Chore you hate:
I hate washing dishes.. and doing the laundry.. I hate most chores to be honest. The only one I like doing is vacuuming! :P

D. Day:
Sundays and Mondays! They're my days off, I love knowing that when I wake up on a Sunday or Monday morning that I don't have to rush around and get ready for work. It feels amazing!

E. Essential start to your day:
Breakfast! I have Ricies everyday, sometimes followed by fruit. I don't think I could function
without it.

F. Favorite color:
Purple, has been ever since I was a kid. I absolutely love wearing a purple smokey eye..

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver. Or white gold. ;)

H. Height:
I'm tiny! 5' 4" on a good day. Hahaha.

I. Instruments:
I used to play guitar.. and I still have two guitars but they don't get any love these days.

J. Job title:
Pharmacy Assistant and Freelance Makeup Artist.

K. Kids:
Someday...

L. Live:
In New Zealand!

M. Mom’s name:
Lisa. I love my mummy <3

N. Nicknames:
Kitty and Diddle are the main ones, but I honestly have so many..

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Not sure what this means exactly? Never stayed overnight in hospital, but have been rushed to hospital in an ambulance before (from anaphylaxis).

P. Pet peeve:
Hmm.. probably rudeness. If you don't have manners, then I really don't want anything to do with you.

Q. Quote from a movie:
"I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you!" - From Step Brothers, one of my favourite movies. Hahaha <3

R. Right or left handed:
Righty! I'm so intrigued by people who are left handed..

S. Siblings:
I have a younger sister, Camille, who is also my best friend. I love you <3

T. Time you wake up:
Work days - 6.45am. On my days off, I wake up whenever, but it's usually early cause I very rarely sleep in late.

U. Underwear:
Is this a boxers or briefs question? I like to have fancy underwear, but it's not really practical for everyday. Hahaha.

V. Vegetables you dislike:
I hate tomatoes (yeah, yeah they're a fruit.. whatever) and don't like capsicums or corn much either.

W. What makes you run late:
To be honest, I'm never really late. Sometimes I muck around and forget what time it is, but am rarely ever late to anything.

X. X-Rays you’ve had:
Wrist and ankle... and teeth years ago.

Y. Yummy food you make:
I'd say cookies... and Feijoa cake! Yum!

Z. Zoo:
My house is a zoo! We have a million cats and dogs and a bearded dragon. Why so many? My mum breeds Persian cats and my sister breeds Swedish Vallhund dogs. It's actually pretty awesome, because everyone knows baby animals are the cutest! <3

That was fun! Now I tag YOU! I'd love to see everyone do this :D
Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...