Sunday, May 8, 2011

NOTD: Lacy French Manicure

Hi guys,
Here's a quick NOTD I did the other day. I think I need to do something a bit brighter next time, but I like how this turned out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used:
  • Pinnacle French Twist as a base coat
  • Santee White with the lace pattern from the m56 plate
  • Santee Silver Blue for the polka dots (done with my awesome dotting tools)
  • Kleancolour Clear as the top coat
Thanks for viewing guys, watch out for my Sigma brush review coming up soon.
oxo

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty & elegant! Would look good for a wedding too :)
    I haven't tried this stamp yet i've been meaning to get around to it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darl! I'm super stoked with how this turned out. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...