Monday, August 8, 2011

Quick Update!

I know, I know. It's been over a month since I blogged. I'm sorry guys! It's been pretty full on around here.
To start with I had all four of my wisdom teeth out. I was in so much pain, I couldn't believe it! All the painkillers I was taking weren't really doing anything apart from taking the edge off, so I really had to just wait it out.
I'm happy to say that my mouth is healing well now, but I still feel a bit tender. >_<
Also been pretty full on at work, which has really been wearing me out - although I am happy to say that I've been given even more hours! Yay!!
So this is really why I haven't been blogging, and to tell you the truth - I've really been missing it! I've bought HEAPS of new nail polishes since my last post, and I'm looking forward to sharing more NOTDs with you soon. I also got my hands on that awesome NARS Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter Trio - so watch out for that review!

Thanks for viewing dolls, I really do appreciate every single one of you!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...