Sunday, November 13, 2011

NOTD: Nudey Rose

This is most definitely my favourite Konad stamp. I can't help but love the way it looks with everything, it's so pretty! It also livens up an otherwise boring nail polish, haha.



The base colour I used is Revlon Peach Smoothie. It was the first time I'd actually used this, and it was a bit of a disappointment. I could not get it to apply smoothly - it went on streaky, and what's worse is that it smelt disgusting... I should've known that scented nail polish wasn't a good idea.
On the plus side, the colour is quite nice and summery and you can't really notice how streaky it is when you Konad on top of it.

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...