Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review: Oral B Trizone 3000 Power Brush





The TriZone 3000 features triple action deep cleaning technology to remove up to 100% more plaque, even between teeth. This powerful electric toothbrush is tough on plaque, yet gentle on teeth and gums. It provides improved gum health and a long lasting clean, fresh feeling.

  • Unique brush head design with 3 cleaning zones
  • 3 customized modes: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Polish
  • 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 sweeps per minute
  • Superior plaque removal to help promote healthy gums
  • Visual pressure sensor lights up when brushing too hard
  • Made by Oral-B, the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide

I’m obsessed with my teeth. My sister and Mum are both obsessed with their teeth too, so I’ve started thinking that it runs in the family, haha! 
When I say obsessed, what I mean is that I’m one of those people who carry around dental floss and a travel toothbrush in their handbag. I brush my teeth atleast twice a day - but more likely about four times. I also tend to always keep mints on me because I feel like they help make my mouth feel ‘clean’.
Since I brush my teeth so often, I have started worrying about the damage I might be doing to my gums. I’m the first to admit that I’m a little rough when brushing my teeth. My excuse is that I’ve always used a manual toothbrush and feel like I need to put a lot of effort in when brushing!
When I was offered an Oral B Trizone 3000 Power brush to review, I knew I couldn’t refuse. I had literally never used an electric toothbrush before, so was super keen to give it a try.

I often think that the reason I am so obsessed with my teeth is because I am terrified of the dentist. Honestly, I put up with 18 months of taking codeine everyday when my wisdom teeth were coming through before I went to the dentist. And when I finally did go, my worst fears were confirmed – I needed all four wisdom teeth out. After having them all removed (I even had to go to an oral surgeon – never again!!), I was in the most intense pain I’d ever been in. For a solid week. Even after taking codeine and tramadol three times a day, I still felt like I was going to die.

So in all honesty, the first few times I used this Trizone Power brush – I felt like I was at the dentist. And it freaked me out. A lot. I persevered though, and after about a week of using it, I was converted. 

The Trizone Power brush not only has a 2 minute timer on it, but it also has a light that actually turns on and lets you know when you are brushing too hard. Like I said, I’m notorious for being too rough on my teeth, so this is the perfect idea for me. The last thing you want is to cause yourself damage in the long run. 

Since using it, I’ve noticed that my teeth are even whiter than they usually are, and they feel much cleaner. I thought I might be imagining it, but other people have commented on it too. I am so impressed!

It came with 3 brush heads, so I let my mum use one on her teeth and now she wants to get one for herself. I honestly can’t recommend this enough, I feel like everyone should have one! 


Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...