Sunday, June 9, 2013

Review: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Day Cream



Total Effects Daily Moisturiser provides the total anti aging power of hydration fused with vitamins and antioxidants for visibly younger-looking skin.

Total Effects fights 7 signs of aging by:
• Minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Moisturising to soothe and nourish dry skin
• Balancing color and tone while reducing the appearance of age spots
• Smoothing skin’s texture with gentle exfoliation
• Refining to minimise pore appearance
• Protecting skin’s surface from free radical damage with antioxidants
• Firming skin’s appearance with hydration

I was lucky enough to receive this Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Day Cream from the lovely Fleur at ImpactPR. I had never tried anything from the Olay range before, so I was quite excited to give it a go!
At 25, some of you may think I’m a little too young to be worrying about fighting the 7 signs of aging – but surely you all agree that preventing them for as long as possible is the best way to go right? So I think the sooner you get started, the better!

The first thing I noticed was the very gentle fragrance, which is awesome for someone like me who gets irritated by everything. I also didn’t realise how little you actually need to use. One pump was more than enough to moisturise my face, neck and chest!
Because it’s oil-free and fast-absorbing, it doesn’t leave that ‘shiny’ look on my skin that I tend to get from most moisturisers. And it’s non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog my pores!

The main winning point for me though, is that it has an SPF. When you live in a place like New Zealand where the UV rays are really harsh, it’s so important to protect your skin as much as possible.  We all know about the risks of skin cancer, but sun damage is also one of the worst signs of aging! 

Overall, I really enjoyed using this product and would recommend it to anyone who like me, wants to protect their skin while at the same time, fight those 7 signs of aging!

Another amazing thing Fleur sent me was the new Vicks Vaponaturals in the flavour Cherry Menthol. She also sent me this adorable little hot or cold pack, look at how cute it is!!

They honestly came at the most perfect time since I have been sick with this flu/infection for over two weeks now. Being the allergy kid that I am, Vicks lozenges are the only ones I’m not allergic to and these Vaponaturals not only taste great, but they have definitely helped soothe my throat.  She was also kind enough to send me some extras when she found out how sick I’ve been. How lovely is that?! 
Definitely check out these out if you’re unlucky enough to get sick like me! 

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...