Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Review: Pantene Beautiful Lengths




Split ends can lead to breakage, making hair growth difficult. Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner fortifies against damage that leads to breakage so you can grow your hair longer.

When it comes to split ends, it’s safe to say that years of straightening and colouring my hair, have definitely caught up with me.
Once I finally decided to try and go back to my natural hair, I quickly realised that it was going to take a while to reverse the years of damage I had caused. 

My hair used to go down to my waist (before I discovered the GHD!), and now it barely goes past my shoulders. I have been trying everything to get my hair to grow, but until now nothing has had any effect whatsoever.

I have been using the Beautiful Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner for a few weeks now, and not only does my hair actually feel much healthier than before, but I swear it has actually grown! I thought I was imagining it, but both my family and my partner have commented on it. Yay!

I’m definitely going to continue using this as I love the way it makes my hair feel, and if it’s helping it grow then that makes it a definite keeper! Make sure you head to your nearest supermarket and check out this fabulous range for yourself.

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

Pantene is on a mission to support women with cancer by providing free real-hair wigs to women who have lost their locks through treatment. Together with Look Good...Feel Better, we’re asking women to skip their next salon trim, grow their hair a little longer and stronger and pledge their ponytails to the Beautiful Lengths programme.

With your help we can help these remarkable women feel like themselves again by giving them free real-hair wigs. Many women with cancer say that putting on a wig helps them feel like themselves again, but real-hair wigs are a luxury that few can afford.

Behind Pantene Beautiful Lengths
  • Approximately 5,000 women and men across Australia and New Zealand have made the kindest cut of all to donate their ponytails to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
  • Hundreds of donation parties have been held across Australia and New Zealand since the campaign launched
  • A group of 54 women and men donated their ponytails at the inaugural Pantene National Donate Your Hair Week event in 2012, with a helping hand from Pantene Ambassadors, Barney Martin and Zoe Foster.
  • Hundreds of wigs have been distributed to women across Australia and New Zealand since June 2013
  • Donate your hair or help spread the word by supporting Pantene Beautiful Lengths on Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...