Thursday, October 24, 2013

Review: Senna Brow Book




Brow expert and Senna founder, Eugenia Weston, designed this super skinny, refillable magnetic palette as the ultimate pro tool to master perfect brows on everyone. 

I’m ashamed to admit it, but I neglected my eyebrows for years. And I really do mean years. I didn’t even get them shaped til I was like 20. That’s blasphemy! The only reason that I think I managed to get away with it for so long, is because my eyebrows are so sparse.

These days, I’m happy to tell you that I take much better care of them. Not only do I regularly pluck them, but I also fill them in religiously. When I realised how good they look when I maintain them, I never looked back!

I swear by my Senna Brow Book when it comes to filling in my brows. It has 9 colours in the palette, which makes finding your perfect match incredibly easy. It’s also great for someone like me who occasionally does freelancing, because there literally is a colour to suit everyone.

Left to right, top to bottom: Ash, Auburn, Platinum, Ebony, Taupe, Flaxen, Noir, Espresso, Brunette

As well as the actual brow colours, it also includes Browlite – which is a soft matte brow highlighter, and a Brow Pomade – which adds texture and fullness.

The colour I use is Brunette, and it is perrrfect. It looks so natural, that people don’t even realise that I’ve basically had to draw my eyebrows on. Hahaha. The pigmentation is great, which means you don’t have to spend ages building up the colour. 
The Browlite highlighter is alright (nothing too special!) and the Brow Pomade isn’t nearly as good as the Smashbox Brow Tech wax, so I rarely ever use it. 


Overall, I think this palette is great and would recommend it to anyone who has a hard time finding a good match for their brows, and it is especially awesome for makeup artists. I bought mine from Camera ReadyCosmetics, but you can also find it on the Senna website.

Thanks for viewing!
oxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...