Friday, November 8, 2013

Review: By Nature Skincare - Part 2



By Nature was born out of a mission to create simple, honest, uncomplicated products that worked in harmony with our skin.
To meet our clean and natural philosophy they had to be free from harmful preservatives and parabens, infused with delectable naturally inspired fragrances, rich and hydrating yet gentle enough to use every day.

First up in Part 2 is the By Nature Firming Eye Serum RRP: $9.99


Infused with Organic Rosehip Oil, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Argan oil & Aloe Vera. Crafted using the finest natural ingredients, this concentrated firming formulation will reduce the appearance of dark circles and leave the delicate skin around your eye area looking radiant and fresh. Use daily after cleansing to enjoy a natural radiance conditioned by nature.

I am at that age where I actually need an eye cream. But it’s also quite hard to find one that suits me. I can’t use anything too rich and heavy, or highly fragranced as my eyes are just far too sensitive and get irritated very easily.

Even though it is fragranced, it is the same light fragrance that every product in the range has, and the smell fades quite quickly. It is very concentrated so you don’t need to use much at all, and unlike the Clinique one I was using before this – it doesn’t just sit on the skin and take ages to absorb, this absorbs straight away! That makes it perfect to use underneath makeup, as it doesn’t leave your skin feeling tacky.

I’m not 100% sure if it lives up to it’s claim of reducing the appearance of dark circles or not, but it definitely does make my eye area feel fresh. Another one of my favourites from the range.

And lastly By Nature Bee Venom Face Crème RRP: $14.99

This rejuvenating face crème is enriched with purified bee venom to tighten, smooth and deeply moisturise the skin.

A unique combination of UMF Manuka Honey, Royal Jelly and Propolis nourishes, rejuvenates and promotes natural healing for a healthier and more youthful complexion.

I have had no experience with products containing bee venom before, and after using this I have to say that I am not a fan.

My skin is just too sensitive, and I had a bit of an allergic reaction I think. It caused my skin to sting and burn so much that I had to wash it off pretty much straight away. I have read that bee venom is supposed to do that, but I don’t think it was meant to be to that extent!

Needless to say, this was my least favourite of all the products I tried.

Overall, I am definitely impressed by the quality of this range and recommend you check it out for yourselves! It is available now at The Warehouse nationwide.

For more information on any of their products, be sure to visit the By Nature website.

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...