Friday, November 8, 2013

Review: Gillette Venus & Olay Sugarberry



The Venus & Olay razor’s 5-blade technology exfoliates for surface skin renewal, while Sugarberry-scented Olay Moisture Bars help lock in skin’s moisture for less dryness.

I confess. In the colder months, I admit that I usually only bother shaving my legs once a week. Eek! I know that’s terrible, but in my defence I don’t really see the point in it when I’m wearing tights and pants all the time, right?

But with Summer just around the corner, I am back to keeping my legs in check! Sexy, smooth, summer legs is what I want and I’ve found a way to get it!

The Gillette Venus & Olay Sugarberry razor is unlike any I have used before. Each cartridge consists of 5 blades with Olay moisture bars, giving you not only a very close shave but it also locks in moisture making your legs feel beautifully soft and smooth.

The best thing though is the fact that those moisture bars are Sugarberry scented and smell absolutely divine! I was pleasantly surprised when I opened it, as I really wasn’t expecting it to smell this good.

Overall, I think that if razors are your preferred hair removal method – then you need to check this out! 

The price isn’t that bad either, it retails for $15.99 for the razor and $22.49 for the replacement cartridges. You can find them at all leading pharmacies and supermarkets.

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...