Yeah I look pretty tired, and the colours didn’t show up as brightly as I’d hoped they would but I wanted to show you all this anyway!
On my eyes:
- MAC Paintpot in Painterly
- MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow – inner third
- MAC Club eyeshadow middle – middle
- MAC Handwritten eyeshadow – outter third and underneath
- MAC Carbon eyeshadow – along lashes
- MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow – as highlight
- Revlon brown eyeliner
- Avon Supershock mascara
- MAC Face and Body foundation in C2
- MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NW20
Blush (the exciting part!):
- OCC Lip tars in NSFW and Feathered mixed together and applied to the apples of the cheeks, then blended using my fingers!
Lips (also exciting!):
- OCC Lip tars in NSFW and Feathered, then sheered down with a bit of the Clear lip tar.
It really makes these bright lip tars a lot more wearable for everyday use by sheering them down with the Clear lip tar. God I love these things.
Definitely going to be doing some more intense/bright looks with these in the future though, so look out for those. :D
Thanks for viewing!