Friday, September 11, 2009

ARGH!!

I really need to apologise to all my loyal followers. I am SO sorry I haven’t posted anything in so long. My life feels like it’s been consumed with drama and whatnot lately (such as a break up) so I have been neglecting this. :(

I’ve really missed blogging and will try to blog at least once a week or so from now on. Since I last blogged I’ve got a few new things to review, and should be doing some FOTDs sometime soon! I’ve also been playing around with my lip tars a bit lately so I should have some of that up soonish too!

AND it’s my birthday on Wednesday (16th Sept) and I have to admit I’m stressing out about it a little. I’m not a huge fan of being the centre of attention! But I am a fan of presents so.. yay! Lolol :P

Thanks again to all my followers, I’m at 80 now and I just think that’s amazing!! I will definitely be blogging in the next few days so watch this space!

oxoxo

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back and pre happy birthday-sorry to hear about the drama-looking forward to the lip tar reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for unhappy things happened to you. But don't stress over your birthday, it's supposed to be fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! :D
    I'm trying not to stress about the birthday, I mean it's not like I can avoid it anyway :P
    Will be doing some FOTD's using the lip tars soonish (hopefully be within a week) so keep posted! :D
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope you are okay...
    I hope you have an amazing b'day, you deserve it! And presents are (even though I know you are totally not supposed to admit in... lol) the best part of a b'day so enjoy it!!!!
    Take care okay and we're so glad that you are back :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I sooo know what you mean.
    At least you're back now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sarah! :) You're such a sweetie! :D And yes, presents definitely are the best part of a birthday :P 2 days to go!

    Thanks Rai, it's so good to be back :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...