Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NOTD: Konad – My first try!

It has taken me months to finally give in and buy a Konad Stamping Nail Art ‘system’. I’ve been putting it off, mainly because I couldn’t afford it and because I wasn’t entirely sure that I’d ever use it.

I finally gave in when I was browsing trademe and came across an auction for a Konad ‘Set’ containing 2 special nail polishes of your choice, an image plate of your choice and a double ended stamper/scraper set. All up it was $20 (NZD) which I thought was a pretty good deal. I chose black and dark purple for the colours and the m57 plate.

It arrived today so of course I tried it out as soon as I opened it. And I have to say I’m completely in love with it!! It is so much fun and the results (once you’ve had a few practice goes) are fantastic!! Now I’m going to have to buy more image plates because I can see this becoming addictive!!

Here’s a pic of what I did today:

IMGP3071
I used the Santee nail polish pictured as the base colour. The colour is M30 – Silver Blue. I seriously love these nail polishes, and at only $3 (NZD) they’re cheap as chips. The Konad special nail polish I used is dark purple.

Thanks for viewing!
oxo!

7 comments:

  1. ohh the look amazing!! I need to check out this kit!!

    Sara:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I like that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is so cool! I have never heard of this contraption before but if it can do this, then it is seriously cool!! And sounds like a bargain too...
    Aww thankyou for your comment, you are tooooo sweet, I love everything about the sixties too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! :D
    Oh Sarah, you have to get one of these, you'll love it! So much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, you said what the price is of the nail polish.. buht where to get iht yu didnt say...could you please tell me where you bought iht from ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can get it from heathandbeautysupplies.co.nz. they have a great range of konad and price beating option too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...