Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update – Over 100 Followers!!! Wowzers!

HI all!
I have to say a huuuge THANK YOU to all of my new followers (as well as all my old ones who have stayed by me all this time!)! This is so ridiculously exciting! I was away for the weekend, and when I returned yesterday, I realised I had gone from 95 to 111!! That is beyond awesome and I can’t thank you all enough. :D :D :D

The giveaway is going fabulously – thanks to all who have entered so far! Those of you who haven’t entered yet, but want to do so click here! Unfortunately I have had a bit of negativity surrounding it, which did upset and annoy me at first, but I’ve decided to ignore it and won’t let it ruin the excitement of my first giveaway. I owe it to all you amazing people!

My trip away was amazing.. It’s hard not to love this country when you go out and explore it, I tell ya. Although it does make Auckland less and less appealing. :P
I went to Taranaki with my family and spent the whole time on black sand beaches – swimming, kayaking, spending time with my family AND I even got to drive a tractor – twice! I’ve probably mentioned it before, but if not, I am obsessed with tractors! I’m not sure why.. I just am! I have wanted to drive one forever, so I was so excited that I finally got to do it! :)

On a blogging note, coming up this week will be a review on Natural Instinct products. It’ll be in two parts (possibly three?) because I’ve tried quite a few of their products. I’ll also be sharing my sister’s view on them – so you can see two different opinions!

Thanks again to everyone, you’ve really made my day! :)
oxo

5 comments:

  1. Its so crappy when people are mean and negative when you are trying to do something nice!! :(
    Dont worry yourself over it though! Have a fab day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What were the negative comments about? Ugh don't pay them any attention, it's not worth it, and you deserve each and every new follower :)

    Your trip away makes me miss my trips to the North Island back when I used to live in NZ :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all the new followers!

    I'm so glad you had a great holiday.

    Can't believe people were being negative about a giveaway, that's stupid! As the others have said, they aren't worth worrying about xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on all the new followers! :)
    I'm glad you had such a nice trip!
    Why on earth were people being nrgative about your contest? That's just weird as well as mean. Just focus on all the new followers you have who love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superficialgirl - Yeah, it was a bit sucky, but I'm trying not to let it get to me! Thank you hun, you too! :D

    SilhouetteScreams - There were a few nasty comments about the prizes and how I'm apparently only doing this to try and get followers (and not because I actually wanna give back to my followers). To be quite honest, it just saddened me to think that people go out of their way to be nasty!
    You used to live here? Wow! Where abouts??

    GlossQueen - Thank you darl! :D It was an amazing trip :D
    Yeah, I know they're not worth worrying about now :)

    Lillian Funny Face - Thank you!! :D
    I'm not sure why some people chose to be negative about it, trying not to let it get to me so much now :P
    Thank you! I still can't believe I have this many followers <3

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...