Sunday, May 26, 2013

Review: Lush Love Lettuce


I was lucky enough to get invited to go in and meet with the lovely girlies at Lush Queen St. It turned out to be one of the best experiences I’ve had as a blogger so far! The staff were absolutely lovely and I have to say a special THANK YOU to the gorgeous Kendra, who gave me the full Lush experience and answered all of my never-ending questions!

One of the products I got to review was the Love Lettuce Fresh Face mask.


An effective, exfoliating face mask which gives normal to oily skin a softened, smoothed and radiant glow. Polishing almond shell is balanced by the softening qualities of almond oil and seaweed gel. With soothing lavender essential oil and the cleansing, tightening action of Fullers’ Earth, you’ll feel fresh in no time.

I have used quite a few different face masks in the past – most of which seem to make my skin break out like it’s nobody’s business. But this was completely different.   
It felt so beautiful and fresh, and surprisingly enough, it didn’t irritate my skin in the slightest. I actually felt a little disappointed when it was time to wash it off!
Afterwards though, I couldn’t stop touching my face. It felt so clean and smooth. I love it.

Kendra actually suggested that I apply the Full Of Grace serum before using this mask, because it helps your skin absorb everything a little bit better. I have to agree with her on this one, it makes the mask feel even more amazing (if possible!).

Overall I am a huge fan of this, and I’m kinda dying to try out the other ones in the range. I feel like I can’t go back to the other face masks I used to use, because none of them have ever made my skin feel this good.

I can’t speak highly enough of the Lush Queen St store, if you’re interested in any of their products you have to go there and check them out! The staff, like I said, are awesome.

Keep an eye out for more Lush reviews coming soon.
Thanks for viewing!
oxo
Hahahaha! I look amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you liked the mask. :D It was so lovely to meet you guys -- I had a fabulous time. Come back and visit any time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thank you so much for picking it out for me! And it was absolutely lovely meeting you guys, it was loads of fun!
    We definitely will! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...