Sunday, May 12, 2013

Review: Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo & Conditioner


I was lucky enough to receive the Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo and Conditioner in my box of goodies from ImpactPR!
These have actually been a favourite of mine for a year or so now, and after using a range of other hair products, it was really nice to get back into using them again.

Most of you probably already know that my hair is a nightmare! It is naturally curly (2b-2c I think, for those of you familiar with curly hair!) and because it's so out of control all the time, I tend to damage the heck out of it with my hair dryer and straightener. Lately though, I've been wanting to embrace my natural curls a little more, which meant embarking on the huge mission of finding products that make my hair a little more manageable.

The silicone-free formula in the new Pantene Aqua Light shampoo contains groundbreaking water-soluble beads that rinse the hair from root to tip in seconds, leaving it feeling as light as a feather and beautifully nourished.

Those of you with curly hair, will know that silicones in shampoos are a big no no, which makes the Pantene Aqua Light shampoo perfect for us.
I love this shampoo because it makes my hair feel clean, moisturised and doesn't weigh it down! It also smells so good, I dunno what it is, but I love the smell of Pantene products.

Pantene has perfected the science of hair conditioning, with new Aqua Light. Unlike conventional, creamy conditioners, the new formula delivers just the right amount of hair nourishment without weighing it down and leaving it looking heavy. Aqua Light conditioner’s breakthrough Clean Rinse technology is highly water soluble and rinses off fast, leaving hair with no residue and no weight.

Unlike the shampoo, the Pantene Aqua Light Conditioner does actually contain a small amount of silicone. This doesn't really worry me too much, and still seems to work great on my hair. Again, I've noticed that it doesn't weigh my hair down, and leaves it feeling soft and nourished.

Overall, I would definitely recommend these to anyone with curly or unmanageable hair. Even my sister has jumped on the bandwagon with this one and swears that it is amazing for her straight, oily hair.

Thanks for viewing!
oxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...