Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A little late, but my April Faves!

Hey guys, I’m sorry I’ve been slack with blogging lately. My Dad was in a car accident on the 30th, he’s ok, but it was pretty traumatic…
Anyway, I know it’s a little late but I thought I would post a few of my favourite beauty products in April:

  • M.A.C Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW20

IMGP2450 

  • Avon Supershock Mascara in Black

032808-avon-supershock

  • Smashbox Soft Lights Duo in Super/Model

    IMGP2461 
  • M.A.C Eyeshadow in Knight Devine

    KnightDevine
  • M.A.C Lipstick in Fleshpot

    IMGP2376

I recently received all the Silk Naturals, Everyday Minerals and Fyrinnae samples I ordered so I will be doing reviews/FOTD’s on them soon, but I can tell you right now that I’m loving the Silk Naturals foundation! <3

Thanks for viewing and a big thanks to all my followers! <3
oxo

5 comments:

  1. Hello, glad to see you back. Hope everthing is ok. Looking forward to seeing your new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope your dad is ok! Thinking of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies :) Really appreciate your kind words :) oxo

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...