Friday, December 6, 2013

NOTD: Snowflakes!

I love doing my nails. Especially around Christmas time when it's ok to do Christmasy designs! I'm gonna try and do a few different designs up until Christmas, but in the meantime...
This is what they look like today!


And here's what I used:


First I applied Milani One Coat Glitter in Gold Dlitz. I then started stamping using Konad white special polish and the snowflake designs on the bundle monster plates: BM14 and BM319. To finish it off I drew some little stars and dots with the dotting tool (Btw I used my OrlyWhite Out for that!)

To seal the design, I made sure to apply the Konad special Clear polish!

Hope you liked this quick look at my nails, be sure to check back soon for more nail art designs.
Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...