Friday, December 20, 2013

Review: Benefit Groovy kind-a love!

Join the beauty love-in! There’s more to adore in our complete kit for eyes, lips, cheeks & face. Follow the easy tips & tricks to bring out the flower child in you. It’s one groovy box of beauty!

If you read my Benefit Blogger Event post from the past couple of weeks, then you will know that all of us beauty bloggers were lucky enough to get this little gem in our goodie bags! So, so spoilt.


Inside you get Porefessional - a pore minimising primer, Benetint - a cheek and lip stain, four eyeshadows - one matte and three shimmer, They're Real! Mascara and a Blush duo in Dandelion & Gimme Fever. Wow. Could it get any better?

I don't know about you guys, but I am starting to get really obsessed with Benefit. Not only do they have some of the best packaging around - but so far everything I've tried from them, I have fallen in love with!

Porefessional is pretty much the only primer I use. It's really fantastic at creating a smooth canvas for your foundation, and so far nothing I've tried has even compared to it.

Swatches on the right: Unblended, blended
Benetint. Did you know that this was created for use on nipples?! Yup. Exotic dancers needed something to perk them up, and Benetint did the job perfectly. Or so I've heard, I haven't tried it in that area myself (haha), but it's GREAT as a cheek and lip tint! It gives you such a natural flush, I just love it. I had actually been wanting it for ages, so I'm so happy that it's included in this kit!

From top to bottom: Tickle My Ivory, Gilt-y Pleasure, Shimmer Down and Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy
The eyeshadows come in four different colours: Tickle My Ivory (a matte creamy white), Gilt-y Pleasure (a shimmery muted gold), Shimmer Down (a shimmery browny taupe) and Kiss Me, I'm Tipsy (a shimmery dark chocolate brown).  Not gonna lie, I love the shade names! Hahaha
The eyeshadows themselves are really nice. The pigmentation is good and the colours are beautiful. Great for everyday use, and you could easily go from day to night with this. So impressed!


I have a review on They're Real! Mascara which you can find here. Been a fan of this for awhile now, so am very pleased to see they included a mini one in this set.

Left to right: Dandelion and Gimme Fever
The blush duo in Dandelion & Gimme Fever is quite possibly my favourite thing in this set. It's so pretty and gives the perfect amount of colour payoff, which means you don't spend ages trying to build up the colour and you don't go overboard either. Yay!

Overall, I am stoked that I received this set. It contains all the must have items that you need in your makeup collection, in one awesome little tin. If you are stuck on what to buy someone for Christmas, I highly suggest you head over to Smith & Caugheys and check out this and all the other sets Benefit have to offer. You will NOT be disappointed!

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...