Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Review: Lush Christmas Goodies



Stuck on what to get your loved ones for Christmas? If like me, you have decided to leave Christmas shopping 'til the last minute (despite your good intentions!), then I hope this review on a few Lush Christmas goodies helps you out!

It seems like a lot of people don't have baths these days. Everyone just has shower cubicles (like me) so to me, receiving a really nice shower gel is fantastic! Christmas time brings out all sorts of limited edition products from Lush, and one of these is Ponche shower gel.

 

Spanish for punch, this shower gel is inspired by the Mexican fruit punch made from seasonal fruits such as plums, oranges, cinnamon and vanilla. All ingredients that can help warm and stimulate the senses. Wash your hair and body with this fruity, softening shower gel and lift your spirits and get into party mode - there's even a dash of tequila to give it a little kick and some festive cheer!

This is one of the best smelling shower gels I have ever used. It's not overpowering, or too sweet, which I really like. It foams up really nicely and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. I also think it's pretty cool how it contains a little bit of tequila - perfect addition for this time of year! Hahaha

If you're lucky enough to have a bath (my boyfriend does, and I use it whenever I can!), then it's important to know this: Lush takes the simple act of relaxing in a bath, to a whole other level.
Seriously. Have you checked out their bath products? Well, the Christmas range is even better.

The first one I tried was Bombardino, which is one of their Bath Ballistics.


Bombardino shares it's name with a drink enjoyed in the Italian Alps and smells of rich lemon cheesecake.We've added cocoa butter to soften the skin; whilst Sicilian lemon oil and Fair Trade vanilla absolute (the first Fair Trade absolute in the world!) give your bath a sweet and delicious fragrance.

This smells pretty good, and the lemon scent comes out even more once you add it to the bath. It also dissolves quite slowly - it took over 2 minutes, which I actually thought was pretty cool! It really does look awesome as it fizzes around and colours the water a bright yellow. This may be a little off-putting to some, but I found it to be pretty awesome. Also leaves your skin feeling beautifully soft and smooth when you hop out of the bath - yay!

Here's a quick clip of it in action:

The last thing I tried was the Magic Wand Bubble Bar.


Fairy princesses of all ages will love this great value re-usable bubble bar for up to ten bubble baths. Swish it around in the water for a skin softening, vanilla scented soak and a mound of candy bubbles. Then pop it on the side for use another time... just like magic!

This is definitely my favourite out of the bath products, it is so cool! I swished it around in the bath, and immediately you could start to see little bubbles forming. When I swirled my hand around after, it made more bubbles form. I wouldn't say it was really bubbly, but it was a nice amount considering I didn't use too much of it! I love how it's re-usable too, I feel like it makes it especially good value for money - not to mention it smells fantastic!

Here's a quick clip of it in action:

I hope this has given you a couple of Christmas gift ideas! Be sure to check out the whole Christmas range at your nearest Lush store, or check it out online. There is something for everyone!

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...