Monday, December 23, 2013

Review: Maybelline New York Fit Me Foundation Stick

Stick it to the shine and enhance your sun-kissed skin this summer with Maybelline New York's Fit Me Foundation Stick.

This lightweight gel foundation stick uses a powder core to instantly dissolve excess oil, blending with your skintone for a natural, matte finish. Easy to apply and great on the go, it is one-step perfection for flawless, shine-free skin.

I am a huge fan of natural looking foundations. To me the perfect foundation is one that looks like your own skin, but better.
Having oily skin can make it a bit difficult to find one though, as a lot of sheer/medium coverage foundations have a dewy finish which can tend to slide off my face if I don't set them with a lot of powder. 

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick is great, because it actually has a matte finish - I don't even need to set it for it to last all day. The coverage is also pretty good, more on the medium side - and best of all, it is so fast and easy to apply!

It literally only takes a few swipes of the product, and then I blend it out with a Real Techniques buffing brush and it's done! How simple is that?

Here's a couple photos of me wearing it, you may recognise them from Instagram:



Overall, I am very impressed with this foundation and have been using it everyday. My only complaint is that I find stick foundations tend to run out faster than liquid ones  - but with a RRP of $22.99 NZD, I still think it's pretty good value for money.

Thanks for viewing!
oxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...