Monday, April 20, 2009

I’ve been tagged! Q & A

The beautiful Sarah has tagged me for this little survey! Yay!

What is your current obsession?
Trademe. The deals I’ve got on there lately have been so good! I love bidding on stuff. Except I get too involved with it and get angry when I get outbid, hahaha! :P

What is your weirdest obsession?
Colour coding everything. I spend hours colour coding sequins and beads and stuff. And all my makeup is colour coded. :P

What are you wearing today?
I’m just as daggy as you Sarah, I’m in my PJs. xD

What's your favorite comfort food?
Ice cream!

What would make today special?
Getting all the packages of things I’ve ordered.:P

What would you like to learn to do?
I would like to learn how to do airbrush makeup. It would be so much fun!

What’s the last thing you bought?
A Stila eyeshadow!

What are you listening to right now?
The E! Channel. Pretty funny :P

What is your favourite weather?
Sunny! Hot! I HATE the rain.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Getting a job! I can’t survive on being a freelance makeup artist alone at the moment. :(

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
She is stunning and talented and very friendly! She’s just lovely, check out her blog!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Somewhere in the states. I’m jealous of all the makeup you can get over there!

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Money!

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?
Hmmm. Maybe Rosalie from Twilight. Come on, who doesn’t wanna be a gorgeous vampire? Hahaha!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I would probably go to LA – Disneyland too! I’ve wanted to go there my whole life! One day, one day…

Which language do you want to learn?
Italian! I don’t know why.. I just do!

What do you look for in a friend?
Someone who can make me laugh, is loyal and a lot of fun to hang out with!

Who do you want to meet in person?
James Hetfield, the lead singer from Metallica. xD They’re my favourite band and he just happens to be the love of my life. Hahaha!

What’s your favourite type of music?
Rock. But I do like a lot of other stuff too!

What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?
Maybe my dresses.. I wouldn’t know which one to pick. I just have a thing for dresses lately.

What is your dream job?
I’m doing my dream job! I’m a makeup artist. I can’t think of anything that would be better than this! It is difficult trying to get more paying jobs here though unfortunately.

Any favourite models?
I like Heidi Klum. And Tyra Banks.

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?

I would spend it on makeup, what else? :P

What is the ONE thing that you can’t leave the house without?
My cell phone.

Fashion pet peeve?
I’m going to have to agree here and say ill-fitting clothes too!

Do you admire anyone’s style?
I admire Scarlett Johansson. I just think she always looks beautiful!

Describe your personal style.
Casual… I like dresses. And tights. :P

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Cookies and Cream!

What is your favourite makeup brand?
MAC of course. But I also love the very few Make Up For Ever things I have. <3

Okay, here's the rules:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.

Ok, I tag:

Camille!
Mizzworthy!
Potionprincess!
Happy1234!
GiGi!
Phyrra!
Saimese!
Linea!

And of course anyone else who wants to do it!
oxo

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love your answers!!! They are all so great! OH and thankyou for your sweet words : ) I would love to swap places with Rosalie too!!! Although that would mean you would be related to Edward Cullen so that could pose a problem ; ) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    And you're very welcome!
    Yes that's true.. but Emmett isn't so bad.. >_> Lol :P

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...