Thursday, February 13, 2014

Fashion Wish List


Beauty and Fashion pretty much go hand in hand. I tend to focus more on the beauty side, but if you follow me on Instagram then you might know that I'm a bit of an accessory addict too.
I am literally obsessed with jewellery so much, that I've had to make it a New Year's resolution to refrain from purchasing any more this year.

Nonetheless, you'll see that the first thing on my list is this Meadowlark Wreath Skull Ring... oops


Ever since I bought my Fang Ring, I have been somewhat obsessed with Meadowlark. Whenever I go past my local Walker & Hall, I have to stop and look at the collection. I first saw this wreath skull ring on Instagram and I have been wanting it ever since! I love this exact combination - silver with amethyst crystals. So gorgeous!

Next up are these new Skechers Synergy Memory Foam sneakers


I am becoming a bit of a gym junkie, and am always on the lookout for another pair of sneakers to add to my collection. The ones I wear now are all New Balance ones, but after practically living in my GO Walk's for a year - I'm fairly certain that these would be even more comfortable. And lets be honest, when you wear awesome workout shoes, you train harder!

A Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch


I have been wanting a rose gold Michael Kors watch for over a year now, and still haven't managed to get my hands on one. When I had the money, I couldn't find them anywhere... now that I don't have the money to get one, they've started selling them at Walker and Hall. Isn't that always the way?? This will remain on my wish list until I finally get my hands on one!

This Natasha Square Cut Pocket Kimono from Cotton On


Yes, I already own three or four kimonos but I really like this one! They are perfect to wear on summer evenings when it just starts to cool down, and they can be dressed up or casual depending on what you wear them with. And to be fair, Cotton On is becoming one of my favourite shops to get the basics.

The Rose and Thorne Curvylicious Zig Zag Bra


Have been eyeing up this bra for awhile now, but can't find it at anywhere at The Warehouse. I might have to bite the bullet and order it online (they do free shipping and free returns!). I have heard nothing but good things about this brand and this bra in particular is especially pretty!

That sums up my fashion wish list this month, here's hoping I can check some of these off soon!

Thanks for viewing!
oxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...