Monday, February 24, 2014

Review: Dial Body Washes


It’s not just the long hot days that make us Kiwi’s love summer. Readily available fresh mangos, pristine succulent white peaches, and hydrating sweet coconut water are some of the other reasons we look forward to our favourite time of year!
Taking inspiration from everyone’s favourite summer ingredients, Dial introduces its range of body washes to keep you summer fresh every day!

I am very picky with my body washes. They have to smell great, lather up really well and leave my skin feeling soft and moisturised. If they don't do all of this, they won't get repurchased - and 9 times out of 10, that's what happens.

From the very first moment I tried the Dial Body Washes (RRP: $5.99), I knew I was onto something great. The first thing I noticed of course was the smell. Every single one of these smell absolutely divine, and seem to linger on the skin for awhile after showering. You also only need to use the smallest amount, and it lathers up like crazy! Best of all though, they leave your skin feeling super soft and don't dry it out in the slightest. 

I have 7 of them, 2 of which are specifically designed for men, and all of which are fantastic.


Dial Cranberry & AntiOxidant Pearls; AntiOxidant-rich Cranberry Extract infuses this body wash to provide a moisturising daily skin defence, protecting skin from environmental stresses, and providing a refreshing clean.

This is one of my favourites. If like me, you absolutely adore the Limited edition Cranberry body wash that comes out at The Body Shop every christmas, then you will be obsessed with this. It smells similar, but is so much better!
Dial For Men 24HR Odor Armor; For 24 hour protection, this antibacterial body wash with odour neutralising technology will become your man’s new best friend …and with its gorgeous scent, we think you’ll be a fan too!

I gave this to my boyfriend, Ricky, and he absolutely loves it. He told me that even while working, the scent lingers on the skin for quite a while and he's noticed that it leaves his skin feeling moisturised. The smell is sooo nice, even I love it! It smells manly, if that makes sense, and I think it's a scent most guys would go for.

Dial Triple Moisture with 3 butters; Infused with the power of three nourishing butters; Shea, Jojoba and Mango; this triple moisturising formulation leaves skin feeling luxuriously soft after each wash, while its subtle scent envelopes the senses to create a spa experience you can enjoy at home every day.

This also smells great, and is probably the most moisturising one out of all of them. It leaves the skin feeling silky smooth and soft, but still lathers up real nicely!


Dial NutriSkin White Peach and Shea Butter; Be summer fresh every day with this exquisitely scented body wash.  Infused with 7 BioNutrients (a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and nutrient-rich ingredients) as well as moisture-rich Shea Butter and White Peach, Dial NutriSkin nourishes, hydrates and soothes skin into its beautiful best.

This is my absolute favourite and was the one I was most excited to try! I absolutely love peach scents, and this one is particularly nice. I actually can't stress enough how good this smells, you seriously need to check it out for yourself! Like the others, it also lathers up beautifully and leaves the skin feeling amazingly soft and smooth.


Dial Yogurt Vanilla Honey; Enriched with natural yogurt protein and honey extract, this ultimately nourishing body wash rehydrates thirsty skin to leave skin refreshed, and feeling soft, healthy and sensationally smooth.

Another one that smells amazing, if you love vanilla and honey scents then you're guaranteed to love this. I think this is probably the second most moisturising one out of the lot, and would recommend either this or the Triple Moisture one if you suffer from very dry skin. 
Dial For Men Ultimate Clean; One product to win them all – Dial For Men Ultimate Clean is perfect for both hair and body.  Hair is left clean and manageable, while skin is left smooth and refreshed.

Camille's boyfriend, Alex, took this one and used it on both his hair and body as suggested. He found that it left his hair feeling great, and his skin feeling clean and moisturised. Another huge fan. The smell is similar to the 24hr Odor Armour one in that it smells very manly - something that I've found both guys are a huge fan of!


Dial Coconut Water & Bamboo Leaf Extract; Combining Coconut Water and Bamboo Leaf Extract, you could be forgiven for thinking you’re on a tropical island every time you enter the shower!  Rich in antioxidants and electrolytes, skin will be left superbly hydrated, soft and fresh while you enjoy this tropical escape.

This literally does smell like you've been transported to a tropical island, it is so gorgeous! Of course this one also leaves your skin feeling great, and if you're a fan of coconut scents you will be over the moon with this one. 

Overall I think it's pretty fair to say that I am obsessed with all of them! They all smell so amazing, I actually can't get over it. There is nothing I like more than smelling nice, and since a lot of smells actually irritate my allergies I don't often get to enjoy these kinda scents. But not one of these has caused any kind of allergic reaction - just another reason why I can't recommend them enough!
They are available at supermarkets around New Zealand, make sure you check them out. For $5.99, you really can't go wrong.

Thanks for viewing!
oxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...