Tuesday, February 18, 2014

NOTD: Matte Pink and Gold Glitter


Well I haven't done a NOTD post in awhile, and since I quickly did my nails today (they were so chipped and gross and were getting on my nerves!) I thought I would share them with you!


What I used:
  • Essie Nail Polish in "Hard To Get" - needed three coats of this to get a decent coverage, fully not impressed. If it takes more than two coats, I'm not really a fan. 
  • Revlon Matte Top Coat - I actually really like this as a matte top coat, it works pretty well!
  • Milani One Coat Glitter Nail Lacquer in "Gold Glitz" - This is my favourite glitter to use when you want a real opaque look. I used it with a dotting tool to decorate the nails. Polka dots here and there, some stripes and... done!

And that's it! Quick and easy right?
I actually quite like the way it turned out, I love the combination of pink and gold and I think the different textures compliment each other nicely!

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...