Saturday, February 1, 2014

Review: Living Nature Skin Minis - Oily & Combination Skin

Our New Year message encourages everyone to take a load off their body and mind and reduce their toxic overload by turning to Living Nature’s natural skin care solutions.


The perfect introduction to certified natural skincare - 3 x 30ml bottles to provide the ideal start to discovering the benefits of Living Nature's active botanical skincare. This pack contains Purifying CleanserHydrating Toning Gel and Balancing Day Lotion - our base daily regime for Oily / Blemish-prone or Combination skin types.

I love Living Nature. Every time I start using their skincare again, I wonder why I ever stopped using it.


Included in this pack is a cleanser, toner and moisturiser which are the basic necessities that everyone should be using. The great thing about Living Nature is that all their products are certified natural, which guarantees that you won't be subject to as many as 168 chemicals that are in conventional skincare products. 
I don't know about you, but that scares me! I've had anaphylaxis reactions to chemicals in the past, I don't wanna be putting that on my skin!

This little kit has been used morning and night ever since I received it, and my skin has been loving it. As I suspected it would! It seems to react much better to these natural skincare products than anything else I try.

The Purifying Cleanser is great. Unlike a lot of other natural cleansers I use, this one actually foams up. It seems to get right into the pores and leaves the skin feeling deeply cleansed, without drying it out. It feels especially fantastic first thing in the morning, as it gets rid of all the excess oil that builds up on my skin overnight.

I'm not gonna lie, the Hydrating Toning Gel is the first toner I've actually used in a long time and I've really enjoyed it. The Harakeke Flax Gel in it tones and hydrates, while the Active Manuka Honey nourishes and helps maintain skin health. All you do with this one is smooth it over the face and neck, and wait about 30 seconds before applying the moisturiser. I find it makes my skin feel slightly tight, but doesn't irritate it in the slightest.

The Balancing Day Lotion is one of my favourite face moisturisers, ever. It's so light and smooth to apply, and it absorbs pretty much instantly. It's such a nice consistency, not too thick or rich, but not too thin where it doesn't feel like it's doing anything either - it's just perfect. The best thing though is that it looks great under makeup, and seems to create a really nice smooth canvas.

Overall I think this skincare set is a genius idea, and the products themselves are fantastic. For $39.90 NZD, these are great value and are a perfect introduction to the Living Nature skincare line.

The only thing that I'd change, would be to put an SPF in the moisturiser, and maybe include an eye cream. But still, I think this is great!

Thanks for viewing, be sure to check out Camille's review on the Normal to Dry Skin set!
oxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...