Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bargain Beauty Buy!

So each week I am going to post a Bargain Beauty Buy - an item so cheap (yet worth every cent) that you simply MUST have!

This weeks Bargain Beauty Buy is:

Santee Plus Nail Lacquer $3.00 NZD

These are honestly, without a doubt, the best value nail polishes money can buy. They come in a HUGE range of gorgeous colours, are non-streaky and go on smoothly and effortlessly. I'm one of those people who is usually quite terrible at applying nail polish (I don't know what it is, but I usually manage to muck it up) but with these, making a mistake is practically impossible.

The three colours I have, from left to right are: M68 Beach Blue (Beautiful turquoise colour), M2 Rainbow Pink (My favourite, a stunning light pink with a tinge of gold in it) and M64 Beach Pink (Bright Fuschia)

You can purchase them at dollar stores around New Zealand, not every store stocks them, it pays to hunt around. You can also purchase them on ebay.

oxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...