Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Bargain Beauty Buy!

You might be getting sick of all the reviews.. I'm wanting to do some FOTD's and maybe tutorials, but I have severe hayfever at the moment. I can't even wear my contact lenses! :(

Anyway, today's Bargain Beauty Buy is Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Lotion!

This moisturiser retails for around $10 at supermarkets around New Zealand. I was lucky enough to receive a free sample of this off their website, and I highly recommend that you request your own sample of it (link at the end of this post) so you can see for yourself how great this is.

The first thing I did when I got this sample today was try it out on my elbows, because they are ridiculously dry to the point of being all like cracked and gross. I was very doubtful that the moisturiser would make them feel any better, if a $32 moisturiser doesn't make them feel smooth, how would a $10 one work??

Well, it did work. Never before have my elbows felt so silky and smooth!! I still can't believe it. This is most definitely one of the best moisturisers I have ever tried. It doesn't have a very strong smell, is absorbed quickly and a little goes a long way!

So what's the verdict? I LOVE THIS! I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin. The difference once you use it is.. amazing! I will most certainly be buying this next time I'm at a supermarket, that's for sure. :P

Want to try it out for yourself? Click here to get a sample!

Thanks for viewing my blog! Hope this has been a helpful post!

oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...