Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome!

Hi everyone and Welcome to my blog!

My name is Christel and I'm a 21 year old makeup artist based in Auckland, New Zealand. Makeup is my number one passion, which is probably why I'm broke a lot of the time! Haha!

I'm really excited about this blog, as it will give me a chance to share my thoughts on all things to do with makeup and beauty. As well as let me showcase some of my work with you all!

Hopefully this blog will be a helpful resource for anyone who is interested in makeup and beauty, please feel free to comment me at any time, ask me any questions and if I don't know the answer I'll direct you to someone who does!

Enjoy!


As a side note, I am available for photoshoots, film and tv, weddings, ball makeups, events... and anything else that involves makeup! So if you want my help you can contact me on Model Mayhem or directly via email (makeupper@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...