Saturday, March 28, 2009

FOTD: Natural?

Hey all, whoa, my first ever FOTD :o Might try to do one every now and then, probably weekly!
It’s not a very exciting look, but I was bored and decided to take pics. Ok, I’m not photogenic at all and for some reason my smile always looks fake, but you’ll just have to get used to it! :P
Here’s what I’ve been wearing today :D

natural_makeup2

closeupeye closeupeye2

Excuse the wrinkles >_>
Products used:
FACE

  • MAC Face and Body Foundation in ‘C2’
  • Ben Nye Concealer Palette
  • Revlon Powder in ‘Sand Beige’
  • MAC Hello Kitty Blush in ‘Tippy’
  • Thin Lizzy (LOL) in ‘Dark’ for contouring. About the only thing I’ve ever use Thin Lizzy for :P

EYES

  • MAC Paintpot in ‘Painterly’ all over eyelid, up to the brow bone
  • MAC Intriguing Scarlet Palette (from the Passions of Red collection) - ‘Sweet Joy’ all over lid, ‘Warm Suede’ on the inner and outer corners and in the crease, ‘Real Drama’ in the outer crease and on the lower lash line
  • MAC Infatuating Rose Palette (also from the Passions of Red collection) - ‘Satisfy’ as a highlight
  • Shiseido Liquid Liner in Black
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

LIPS

  • Purple/brownish lipstick (sorry, I don’t know the name, the label came off)
  • DB Lipgloss in ‘Watermelon’

As you can see I didn’t fill in my brows, even though they desperately need it. I’m pretty lazy when it comes to doing my own makeup, prefer to do it on other people xD

I should do another review soon…
Thanks for viewing!

oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...