Monday, January 13, 2014

Review: Sukin Purifying Body Scrub and Hydrating Body Lotion


Sukin is an environmentally conscious, natural personal care company from Australia. They are proud to be 100% Vegan, 100% Carbon Neutral and do not test on animals.
I've always wanted to check out their products, so was happy to receive this duo pack containing both the Purifying Body Scrub and the Hydrating Body Lotion.


With micro particles of bamboo extract and ground walnut shells to purify combined with aloe vera, chamomile, rose hip, jojoba and sesame to hydrate skin.
This full body scrub gently polishes and refines skin texture leaving clean, radiant skin. Enriched with aloe vera and chamomile to soothe skin and rosehip, jojoba and sesame to replenish and revitalise.

I have been on the hunt for a decent body scrub for the past couple of months, and until now haven't found anything that I truly liked. At first, I thought I wasn't going to like this either, because it didn't lather up like some body scrubs I've had in the past. Once I got over that, it turned out to be my favourite of the two! I really love the way it makes my skin feel. The little micro particles are great, not too abrasive but still get the job done. And it is seriously moisturising. So much so, that after using it my skin was so soft and smooth that it actually felt like I had already applied body lotion!


An aromatic body lotion designed to hydrate the skin and lock in moisture.
Restores the skins moisture balance by deeply nourishing to help soothe dry skin. Enriched with an infusion of aloe vera, nettle, horsetail and burdock combined with rosehip, avocado and jojoba oils to hydrate thirsty skin and improve skin elasticity.

To me, a great body lotion has to absorb rapidly, provide long lasting hydration and smell good. This definitely ticks two out of the three boxes, it absorbs really quickly and makes my skin feel soft and smooth all day. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the smell, it's a little too strong for my liking and would most likely give me a headache IF it lingered on the skin for too long - but it doesn't! The strong smell fades quite quickly down to a much more subtle scent on the skin, which doesn't seem to bother me at all.

When used after the Body Scrub, my skin definitely feels it's best. It's soft, smooth and stays like it all day. I imagine these would be fantastic to use before self-tanning, as they would definitely provide a silky smooth base.

Overall, I am very impressed with both products and would recommend them to anyone who's looking for smoother, healthier looking skin. You can get them from Health 2000 both in-store, and online.

Want to win one of these duos for yourself? Make sure you head over to Health 2000 to enter! 

Thanks for viewing!
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! oxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...